This article gathers the best deals I was able to find online this 2021 Holiday season (past Black Friday and Cyber Monday) for portable laptops, tablets, gaming gear, and accessories.
I’m constantly updating the list, adding new offers, and taking out those that ran out of stock or expired. Refresh the page from time to time.
As always, and even more so in this difficult year, I advise spending your money consciously and only buying what you need and can afford. Throughout the year we strive to provide for you helpful content here on Ultrabookreview.com, the kind that will aid you in your purchase decisions and ensure you’ll end up satisfied with what you’re getting. But don’t go in-depth for a new laptop or gadget that you can live without.
Full disclaimer, some of the links down below are affiliate links, and you’re supporting the site by buying anything after clicking these links (we get a small kickback from the stores, and you’re not paying anything extra). Thank you in advance if you choose to do it.
Down below I’ll mostly include sales offers for ultrabooks, Chromebooks, and good-value overall laptops, as well as some links to our reviews where available. I might also include some links for gadgets, general-tech, components, and accessories if I spot anything that I’d personally buy, but not much else, as I prefer to make informed recommendations within my area of expertise.
Keep in mind that some of these are limited-time deals, only available while supplies last, so jump in quickly.
- Holiday Deals on Amazon.com;
- a list of best-selling laptops in your region, at the time of this post.
Best Deals on Ultrabooks and 2-in-1s
This is a selection of interesting offers on some of the best portable laptops available these days.
First of, a handful of deals on Apple MacBooks:
- $70 OFF the Apple MacBook Air M1 – Amazon ;
The excellent value Ryzen ultraportables are hardly in stock these days, so don’t expect major discounts here. Nonetheless, here are a few that I found:
- Asus ZenBook 14 UM425 with Ryzen 7 5800H, 16 GB, 1 TB SSD – $1050 – link (Newegg);
- Acer Swift 3, Asus ZenBook 14, Lenovo Flex 14 14-inch models on-sale at Amazon;
- Acer Aspire 5, Asus VivoBook S15, Lenovo IdeaPad 3 or HP Pavilion 15 15-inch model on-sale at Amazon;
- $180 OFF the Lenovo IdeaPad 5 15 with Ryzen 7 5700U – link (Newegg);
- $200 OFF the Lenovo IdeaPad 5 Pro 14 with Ryzen 5800U – Micro Center;
- $280 OFF the Lenovo IdeaPad 5 Pro 16 – Microsoft Store;
10 and 11th-gen Tiger Lake laptops. Here’s what we found:
- $250 OFF the Acer Swift 3 14 – Microsoft Store;
- £200 OFF the Acer Swift 5 14 – link (Amazon UK);
- Acer Aspire 5 15 – link (Amazon UK);
- $120 OFF the Asus VivoBook 15 – Microsoft Store;
- $200 OFF the Asus VivoBook 15 OLED – Microsoft Store;
- Asus VivoBook X515 – link (Amazon UK);
- Asus VivoBook K513 OLED – link (Amazon UK).
- $100 to $200 OFF for Dell Inspiron 15 5000 – Dell or Micro Center;
- $370 OFF the Dell Inspiron 15 3000 – Office Depot;
- Huawei Matebook D15 – link (Amazon UK);
- $500 OFF the HP EliteBook 850 15 – HP;
- $230 OFF the HP Envy X360 15 – HP;
- $300 OFF the HP Envy 17 – HP;
- $400 OFF the HP Spectre 14 – HP.
- $250 OFF the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15 with Core i3 – link (Walmart);
- $200 OFF the Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 – BestBuy or Lenovo;
- $400 OFF the Lenovo Yoga 9i 2-in-1 – BestBuy;
- $350 OFF the Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 7i – Microsoft Store;
- $200 OFF the Lenovo Ideapad 5i – Microsoft Store;
- $700 OFF the Lenovo Ideapad Slim 9i – Microsoft Store;
- $200 OFF the Razer Blade Stealth 13 with i7-1165G7 and GTX 1650Ti – link (Amazon);
Other deals on ultrabooks and portable laptops:
- the best selling ultraportable laptops and notebooks at the time of this post.
- the best selling 2-in-1 laptops of the moment – details in here;
Best deals Chromebooks and Chrome boxes
- various deals on Chromebooks – more details;
- deals on the Acer Chromebook 311 ($140), Lenovo Chromebook Flex 3 11 ($160), Samsung Galaxy ChromeBook 4 11 ($180), HP ChromeBook 14 ($240), Samsung Galaxy Plus V2 ($280);
- $150 OFF the Samsung ChromeBook C433 – link (Amazon);
- $50 to $150 OFF the Google PixelBook Go – Amazon or BestBuy;
- $300 OFF the Samsung Chromebook 13 OLED – Alltech
Performance and gaming notebooks
This section is all-about performance and gaming laptops with powerful hardware and fast screens, listed alphabetically:
- Acer Predator Helios 300 15-inch with Core i7 and RTX 3060 – link (Amazon)
- $200 OFF the Asus ROG Strix G17 with Ryzen 7 and RTX 3060 – Microsoft Store;
- $600 OFF the Eluktronics Mech 15 with Ryzen 9 and RTX 3070;
- $250 OFF the Gigabyte G5 with Core i5 and RTX 3050Ti – link (Newegg);
- $200 OFF the HP Pavilion Gaming with Ryzen 5 and GTX 1650 – HP.
- $200 OFF the MSI GE66 Raider (Core i7, RTX 3070, 32 GB) – link (Newegg);
- $300 OFF the MSI GS75 Stealth (Core i7, RTX 2060) – link (Amazon);
- $500 OFF the MSI GP66 Leopard (Core i7, RTX 3080) – link (Newegg).
This section is reserved for powerful computers meant for professional users and creators. These offer premium builds, powerful components, large batteries and high-quality displays:
- $250 OFF the Asus ZenBook Pro 15 OLED – link (Newegg);
- Asus VivoBook Pro 16X OLED – link (Amazon UK);
- $250 OFF the Dell Inspiron 16 7000 with Core i7 and RTX 3060 – Dell;
- $400 OFF the Dell XPS 15 9510 – Dell;
- discounts on the HP Zbook Power Mobile Workstation – HP;
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme gen4 with RTX 3060 – Lenovo;
- $150 OFF the MSI Creator Z16 with Core i7 and RTX 3060, QHD+ touchscreen – link (Amazon);
- $400 OFF the Razer Blade 15 Base with Core i7 and RTX 2070, FHD screen – link (Amazon).
- $800 OFF the Razer Blade 15 Advanced with Core i7 and RTX 3070 – Microsoft Store;
Accessories and other gadgets:
- good deals on various laptops stands and adapters;
- latest deals on monitors from Samsung, Acer, Asus, AOC, and others;
- the best SSDs available right now – more details;
- the best routers and streaming devices – more details.
The reminding of this article is a history of past Holiday, Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers from previous years, just in case you’re curious about what was available back then.
Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers of previous years
These here are some of the best deals of the previous seasons.
Amazon’s Black Friday campaign started early this year, at the middle of November, and will continue all the way till Christmas Eve. Expect solid discounts on Amazon’s own products (Kindle readers, Echo, Fire tablets), but also up to 59% off various television sets, up to 20% price-cuts on Intel-powered ultrabooks and 2-in-1s, some Xbox One bundles and many others. As you know, Amazon offers plenty of other things besides electronics, thus expect major price-cuts on toys, apparel, fashion, house appliances and tool, but also books, movies and other sorts of digital content.
BestBuy (doors open Thursday, 5 pm and online) will give you $250 gift card and a Free Samsung VR set for every Galaxy S smartphone, $125 off the Apple iPad Pro tablets, $200 off the MacBook Air 13, various deals on television sets ( 55-inch Samsung 4K TV at $489, LG 6-inch 4K at $600 and Toshiba FHD 49-inch TV at $200), various Dell Inspiron laptops starting at $250 and many of the recently launched games for $29.99. Deals kick off at 5PM on Thursday, with doors closing at 1 AM and then re-opening at 8 AM local time on Friday. Most of them will be available online as well.
Other Best Buy deals on laptops:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Core m3, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD) and Type Cover for $699 (usually around $900)
- Lenovo Yoga 900 (Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) for 699 (usually around $900)
- HP Envy x360 (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD) for $699 (usually around $850)
- $400 OFF Microsoft Surface Books
- Samsung Chromebook 3 with 4 GB RAM for $139 (usually around $180)
- Lenovo IdeaPad 100S (Atom, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC) for $99 (usually around $200)
- Acer R11 Chromebook 2-in-1 for $199 (usually around $250)
Newegg (online) will offer discounts on what they know best: computer parts and laptops. Expect SSDs for as low as $49.99, $50 to $150 off the latest Nvidia graphics cards and sales on MSI, Gigabyte, Asus and many other notebooks. I’ve also spotted some monitors in their ad and some interesting TVs. Don’t forget most of you will probably not have to pay taxes for what you’re buying from Newegg, which is a major reason to look at their offer.
Other Newegg deals on laptops:
- Asus K501UW (Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Nvidia GTX 960M) for $719 (usually around $900)
- Gigabyte P55W v6 (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Nvidia GTX 1060) for $1149 (usually around $1500)
- HP 250 G5 (Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) for $419 (usually around $600)
- Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12 (Core i7, 4 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) for $499 (usually around $600)
Microsoft’s Store (online) will offer $100 to $200 OFF the Surface Pro and Surface Book, various discounts on several ultrabooks and 2-in-1s, as well as discounts on several Xbox One bundles, controllers and a large collection of Xbox games. Sales kick off on the 24th.
- Microsoft Surface Pro (Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) and Type Cover for $999 (usually around $1350)
- Microsoft Surface Pro (Core i5, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD) for $799 (usually around $1000)
- Dell Inspiron 13 5000 2-in-1 (Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD) for $499 (usually around $750)
Dell (online) will offer the 11-inch Inspiron 11 3000 for $99 and an Xbox One with 2 controllers and 2 games for $249 as doorbusters, among others. Their ad also mentions discounts on monitors and TV sets (Samsung 55-inch 4K for $599 and an extra $150 gift card), plus various discounts on their Inspiron, XPS and Alienware notebooks (Inspiron 15 3000 for $350 with Core i3, Inspiron 11 300 for $300 with Core m3, $200 off the Alienware 15 with GTX 1060 graphics. The sales are expected to kick off at 6 PM EST on Thanksgiving on Dell’s website and will only be available in limited quantities.
Staples (doors open Friday, 6 am and online) offer includes a bunch of different HP and Dell laptops with Core i3 and i5 processors selling for between $230 and $500, decent offers for those of you looking for an inexpensive all-rounder. I also noticed a $99 Samsung Tab 7 tablet, a $25 Chromecast, a $800 Surface Pro 4 with Core i5 hardware, plus a multitude if printers, monitors and computer chairs.
Other Staples deals on laptops:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Core i5, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD) for $799 (usually around $1000)
- Lenovo Flex 4 14-inch (Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) for $499 (usually around $700)
- HP Pavilion 15 (Core i5, 12 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD) for $499 (usually around $700)
- HP Pavilion 15 (Core i3, 6 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD) for $299 (usually around $450)
- Dell Inspiron 13 5000 2-in-1 (Core i3, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD) for $449 (usually around $550)
Target’s (doors open Friday, 6 am and online) Black Friday ad mentions a $40 Gift Card when you buy a discounted Xbox One S ($500 off), a 50 inch 4K TV for $249 and a $40 discount on the Fitbit Charge HR. The ad mentions a bunch of other products, from electronics (25% off the Fire TV, Beats Solo Wireless headphones with a $180 discount, multiple TV sets, $50 off the Sonos Play:1, $70 to $150 discounts on iPads, $150 to $200 on Dyson vacuums), to toys and apparel. Doors will open at 6AM local time on Friday, but some deals will be available from Thursday and some will also be available online.
WAL-MART (doors open Thursday, 6 pm and online) will debut their Black Friday on Thanksgiving and their ad mentions a $99 iPhone 5s, various TV sets (40-inch from $125, 50-inch from $225, 55-inch for $300), $50 off the PlayStation 4, $25 Chromecast and various deals on other electronics, movies, games and home appliances.